Every week I am given the opportunity to feedback to staff about my my inquiry.
I focus on reporting / sharing one aspect that where possible links to the current focus across our staff.
As a number of staff are targeting reading in their professional inquiry, and feedback from
During this process I always invite staff to visit my class to see my students at work.
These key ideas have included:
- Reporting back on formative observations
- Changes in confidence and levels of engagement
- Challenges - reading mileage (Take home reading - school journals) attitudes (survey) Engagement (resources)
- Transferring practices across the class i.e. not only the target group
- Student Evaluation (Movie clip)
- Update on data